Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I change my network on facebook?

OK So im in the St. Louis network but when I search for networks I can't find my highschool. And it does exist in the networks because my friends are in it but I'll type in the name but it will say no resulkts were found?? So how can I switch to the highschool? I know I have to wait 60 days to change networks but the search wont even find my highschool? All my friends are in the network but me. help please?How can I change my network on facebook?
in the upper part of the screen , u'll find , friends , networks



select networks , it'll open a page



select ur network and choose change network



but remember , u can only change ur network twice in 2 months.







hope i helped
  • email hosting
  • Server Not Found Problem
  •