Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can you set up a private wireless internet network?

i recently installed a wireless router at home.I set up a network and i chose to manually set the password.I named the network after me but, the thing is everytime i look at the avaialable wireless networks tab, i see that my network is called '' unsecured wireless network '' and it says that anyone can connect to this network even though i set up a password and i name the network after me !

So my question is : How come it is still called '' unsecured wireless network '' even though i changed the name ? and how come anyone can connect even though i set up a password ?How can you set up a private wireless internet network?
that password that u set is the password to the settings of the router lol so no-one else can change the settings if they stumble across ur network.

u need to encrypt ur Wi-FI signal (WPA2 standard preferable) using a key something long so not easily hacked
  • How do I bind a quilt
  • myspace live
  •