Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I transfer to the correct network in Facebook?

Well! my high school's network wasn't there in facebook so I joined some other School's network. But Now it says that my account might be blocked if I don't transfer to correct network....How do I do so....How can i change my High school's Name or Network?How can I transfer to the correct network in Facebook?
You write them an email and tell them that you want to fix things.How can I transfer to the correct network in Facebook?
If you no longer want to be affiliated with one of your networks, simply go to the %26quot;Networks%26quot; tab of the Account page. From there, click on the %26quot;Leave Network%26quot; button to the right of the network that you wish to abandon. You can also click %26quot;Leave this Network%26quot; from the bottom of the Network page for the network in question. Leaving this network means that you will no longer be able to see the profiles of non-friends there. It also means that you will be removed from all groups and events that you have joined and created on that network.



Facebook allows you to be a member of up to five different networks. For instance, transfers and grad students can be part of networks at two different schools. Recent college grads can be affiliated with their school and their place of work. You get the idea. Please note that you will have to validate your affiliation with college and work networks via an authenticated email address. You can add a new network by going to the %26quot;Networks%26quot; tab of the Account page and following the steps provided.



You can change your primary network by going to the %26quot;Networks%26quot; tab of the Account page. Simply click on the %26quot;Make Primary%26quot; link to the right of the network that you want to identify yourself with the most.How can I transfer to the correct network in Facebook?
i guess, someone report it as a spam.