Thursday, June 2, 2011

How come I can't go into my network on Facebook anymore?

I'm from Orange County and I joined the Orange County, CA network on Facebook before. When I click on my profile page it used to be blue. But now the network name is black and I can't click on it anymore to change it or to just see the network %26quot;board%26quot; or whatever. Dunno what's going on.How come I can%26039;t go into my network on Facebook anymore?
It's not just you. Facebook totally removed Networks so you can't browse them anymore. I think the only point of joining Networks now is to let people in your Network see your profile (if you haven't changed your privacy settings), as long as they look up your name first or see you though a friend's list. Maybe Facebook changed it because browsing through Networks slowed down the site. Who knows. Here's a little blurb about it: