Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to get my xbox on live through wifi?

I have a wireless g lynsis router and it is not strong enough to reach my xbox so i got a linksys booster. When i go to configure network on my exbox it says i have 3 to full bars almost always. It also says to the left where the network name is, duplicate. When i unplug the booster that goes away but so do the bars. I somehow need to make the booster's signal and the router's signal one to use it. When i try to connect on the xbox it just say two networks were found with the same name change it. Can anyone help?How to get my xbox on live through wifi?
u need to buy it it cost 50 $ for 6 monthsHow to get my xbox on live through wifi?
Try this do it yourself booster:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2u_ITj4G



My friend did it and it works for him!!!