Thursday, June 2, 2011

My wireless network resets?

every once in a while, my wireless network resets to default settings (name changes back to %26quot;linksys%26quot; , no security, etc.).



so i always have to go back to 192.168.1.1 to change the settings again.



how do i make it stop resetting?My wireless network resets?
You have it set on a timer to automatically reset, I just took a CISCO class and passed it, it's all about that stuff, but I've never been told anything about that in CISCO, BUT I have been told about a friend's Linksys that does that as well. His router was set on a timer, you will have to login to the GUI of the Router and fix it. Sorry I can't help you with how to fix that. I've only learned basics on restarting them, programming them, and stuff like that. Nothing about fixing a reset problem.