Thursday, September 22, 2011

FACEBOOK TROUBLESHOOTING, How to fix name?

Ok so I recently Changed my name to Addi Cooper But my real name is Addi Jankins. But now I want to change it, so about 2 weeks ago I went to change my name, waited 24 hours, and NOTHING!, I have now tried resetting my name 20 times and I've E-Mailed 3 different E-Mail adresses found on the internet but with no Reply. Ive also filled out a complaint form several times explaining why name should be changed . Not only that but I called Facebook several times and they said their office was not open, ive called 12 times, on weekdays. Lastly, you would think that the largest social networking site in the world would have a better way of helping its users. So , Im asking you for any other email addresses, phone numbers, ANYTHING, that could help me, AT ALL?FACEBOOK TROUBLESHOOTING, How to fix name?
Okay, wow. First off, calm down. You do realize that in the grand scheme of things, you're freaking out over nothing, right?



I can't believe you've actually called them on the phone for this. RELAX.



Now, go in and go to Settings.



Click Account Settings.



The very first thing that comes up is Your Real Name. To the right of that, in blue letters, is a clickable word called %26quot;Change%26quot;.



If for some reason this works for everybody in the world but you, consider abandoning that Facebook account and creating a new one in your real name.



Seriously, this sounds like your blood pressure skyrocketed over it and it's not a big deal. At all.FACEBOOK TROUBLESHOOTING, How to fix name?
http://www.myspace.com/rams2468