Thursday, September 22, 2011

Set up wifi router on school network?

I am trying to setup a wireless router Linksys wifi N series in my apartment but iim having some problems. I know you can do it because alot of people have them set up, being that they wont tell me how to do it i need to look else where, im fairly good with networking but still haveing problems, it gives me a limited or no connectivity error hardwired through the router. It wont allow me to change router settings once i connect the router through the school network. If it gets by the limited no connectivity problem, the bet it gives me is a local connection only, still shows the school network name but wont allow the internet access. Not sure how i go about fixing this, any help is much appreciated, please be detailed thanksSet up wifi router on school network?
well since you are trying to connect it in a school network you wont have any luck since changing almost anything in a network requires the school administrators password



sorry
  • com and interop
  • is there a lestateboomover
  •