Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?

I am getting tired of just %26quot;norah%26quot; and my avitar. I really feel like I want to change it up. can anyone help me find a new Screen name, thing?



I personally hate it when people change their names and pictures and then I am like %26quot;who is that person on my network!??%26quot;lol.



I want it to have Norah in it... any suggestions? and any pictures??



Poll: why/ how did you choose your Y!A name?I am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
You could add like some characters or use a different font to spice it up (lol)



characters/symbols: http://forums.coolchaser.com/forums/3/to…

text: http://www.sherv.net/weirdmaker.html



How I came up with my name, well I love the song %26quot;use somebody%26quot; by Kings of Leon so I used someone like you as my name. I switch my name and avatar a lot (lol) so when I do switch I'm always like %26quot;Formerly known as _____%26quot; xDI am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
yu could change it t something similar to mine..just not to mine. im famous for this name.I am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
Just choose something out of the ordinary and original.



I chose my avatar and name because I love Adam Lambert.I am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
wow yahoo isnt that serious its not a big deal and there's nothing wrong wit your nameI am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
im not good at making names, but heres the story about mine....



'where is your heart' was the name of the song that explained my life at the time. it was by kelly clarkson, btw. and its a cute quote, too. it really means a lot. so maybe a song title that means a lot to you? or a quote?



good luckk XDI am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
Choose something original that totally describes who you are, and your dislikes.. etc :D



Pictures should be maybe an edited picture of you, or something you like. If you have a fancy for flowers or nature, put up an avatar of a gorgeous lone flower:) You get what I mean:D



As for your username... and incorporating %26quot;Norah%26quot; in it.. you could be like %26quot;The Lovely Norah%26quot; or something whacky like %26quot;Norah's Not Normal xD%26quot; %26lt;-- not normal, as in original and spunky :)



My avatar is an edited picture of me, haha.. and my username is sonny says hi because sonny is my nickname, and I always love to be around people... like %26quot;saying hi%26quot;



haha:D Hope I helped!I am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
you could use a nick name or add hearts (alt + 3)





I just used my name!!lol Boring..I am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
don't listen to shamu.



Keep it norah, thats your name and its original haha :]I am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
How about your name/nickname in a cool font with symbols around it?

Then people still have a general idea of who you are :]



And for picture...something you like.

If you like a certain flower, sport, colour..whatever put that.

*Shrugs* Hopefully I helped a bit.



Poll:

My screenname is ηι¢кι [Николь] ?.

Nicki is my my nickname; my name's Nicole.

And Николь is Nicole in Russian [Ne-kol.]

The ? is just there for a design.

I change what's in the brackets frequently, usually depending on my mood. And I put a quote that applies to my life at the moment.



:]I am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
i chose my name because it's my nick name. my picture is of me when i was goofing off at my friends studio. maybe change it to normal norah or nory. lolI am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
Miss Norah

Norahlicious



Use a picture of something you like or of you.



And I personally am very fond of the Norah. ;] Stupid people making fun of it!



My y!a name is my name..and that's why I chose Marisa in it. Then there is a smiley face and a trademark sign. Because I liked it that way. And then Fool in the Rain is my favorite song! ;]I am changing my Y!A name....? I need some help!?
I'd change it from %26quot;Norah%26quot; too, yuck