Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to my browsing details hide from my network administrator?

Dear friends please tell me my computer had attached network system and my network administrator specially watch my system and some time block my internet but files sharing is allowed I think he installed NMSETUP.Exe for his computer (freeware) my system installed ESET NOD 32 Antivirus 4. Two days before I am find some new one software showing this software (\\NAME(name changed)\SOFTWARES\LAN\NMSETUP.EXE) but my add or remove programs not showing any other software like this (\\NAME(name changed)\SOFTWARES\LAN\NMSETUP.EXE) how to remove this software from my computer? Please provide for this software what purpose using and what is this software features. I am afraid it will show my every browsing history? Please some one provide how to escape or hide my browsing details form my network administratorHow to my browsing details hide from my network administrator?
download cleamafterme