Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I solve flatcast ban?

http://www.flatcast.com is a free, personal, on-line radio broadcasting service. I had some friends following a specific stream, I was also following that stream. Someone has banned me from a stream, so i cannot listen that specific stream.



I think clients (listeners) are using a java applet (child in browser) to follow the stream.



-I changed my ip

-I deleted cookies

-I tried another web browser

-I changed my lan (router) ip

-I changed my computer's name

-I changed my local network name

-I searched my local drives for strings containing %26quot;flat%26quot; (there is no clue about an id of my pc that server can recognise me)

-I searched my registry for strings containing %26quot;flat%26quot; (there is no clue about an id of my pc that server can recognise me)



However;

This thing still can %26quot;recognise%26quot; me! I am wondering What kind of information does this %26quot;java applet%26quot; sends to the server.



I know, server's can get; my screen resolution, my ip, my cookies.



and what else?



Please help, I am about to go crazyHow can I solve flatcast ban?
It probably gets you from your ethernet card mac address.



Now, that could change if you install your windows again. If not, well you're going to have to find a guide to change it manually.