Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change my graduating year where it appears next to my name on Facebook?

This does not mean going under %26quot;Profile Edit,%26quot; but where it says my network. For instance, it says %26quot;[High School] '08%26quot; when I want it to say %26quot;[High School] '11%26quot;How do I change my graduating year where it appears next to my name on Facebook?
You can change it under %26quot;education%26quot; but that would be towards the bottom of your page. I presume you mean the network. I had this same problem I registered before I was in high school so I had (high school) '10 next to it and in reality i was '11 so now when all the freshman can sign up I just EMAILED customer support and they changed it.How do I change my graduating year where it appears next to my name on Facebook?
You bring up your profile page, go over to %26quot; edit profile %26quot;, an edit page comes up, change those dates, then click %26quot; save %26quot;. You will notice when you return to your profile, over to the right, it will say %26quot; So and so has edited his/her profile%26quot;.