Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I enter a different key into my ipod touch for my wireless internet?

My Manager changed the security on our wireless internet, and gave us a new key for it. The network has the same name, and I changed the key on my laptop, but cannot figure out how to do it on my ipod touch.How do I enter a different key into my ipod touch for my wireless internet?
Go to settings on your Ipod touch and go into Wi-Fi,



Then select the network you want to change and tap the blue arrow on the right,



Then tap forget this network, if you search again for networks it should find it and you can re-enter the passkey



If this is helpful can you please go to my blog and tell your friends about it? Its about the iPhone and iPod touch :)

http://iphonetechtalk.blogspot.com/
  • excel
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  •