Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HELP! How do I make my linksys wireless internet connection SECURE again?

The light on the Cisco Systems logo is orange (means it's unsecure). It used to be white (means it's secure). I don't know how to make it secure again. I looked at other websites about this but they didn't help. I tried changing the name of my network and the WPA key but the light is still orange. What should I do? If you need more details let me know.HELP! How do I make my linksys wireless internet connection SECURE again?
Are you sure the logo color indicates the security of your wireless internet?



If you can't connect to your wireless internet without your WPA key, then it's secure.



--And good job choosing WPA; WEP can be cracked in 1-5 mins.HELP! How do I make my linksys wireless internet connection SECURE again?
log into the box and read the security logs or logs, it should give you a idea on what is going on.