Sunday, November 21, 2010

Changing name of wireless network ssid?

I am trying to change the name of the wireless network here at my apartment. My roomates dad set up the router and everything before I moved in. It is a linksys, WRT54GC, and apparently the IP is 192.10.20.1



When prompted to login, I have tried pretty much every default username and pw... with no luck. Any suggestions on how to figure it out, or what default might actually be?Changing name of wireless network ssid?
Just reset the router to factory defaults by unplugging it and holding the reset button in for 10 seconds. Dont forget to set the security up again thoChanging name of wireless network ssid?
reset your router to factory default and reconfigure it...unless the one who set it up will give you the username and password there is no way you can access it but to reset it...good luck...jexter@eastern.com.ph