Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the name of my wireless network? I have a Belkin N wireless router.?

Belkin support set it up with my first and last name, which I don't like. I would call Belkin support again but the language barrier makes it very difficult. P.S. I know little to nothing about computers.How do I change the name of my wireless network? I have a Belkin N wireless router.?
I think this will work:



Open a Web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Opera) and enter 192.168.2.1 in the navigation bar. This should be the configuration page for your router. You should be able to change the name there.



I'm not sure if you'll need to search for the wireless network again on your wireless computer because of the name being changed though. Make sure you have any passwords or security keys.
  • cute haircut for thin hair
  • How do you add message boards to a website
  •