Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you change your PSN name on Playstation 3?

I have a really stupid name on Playstation Network, and I was wondering how I change my name to something else. Also, this is on a secondary account, so I need to know if it is possible on a secondary account.How do you change your PSN name on Playstation 3?
PSN name cannot be changed. You should have read carefully during the account making process. It's true to both the main account and the sub-account. The only way you can have a new PSN name is to make another account and use another e-mail address.



Now, if you wanna get rid of that PSN name of yours and use the e-mail listed to it, you will have to close your account and start over again. This also means that all the trophies earned will be erased.How do you change your PSN name on Playstation 3?
I'm afraid that you can't change your PSN



What you could do is make a new one? perhaps? if that helps..?