Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change the name of my DSL internet connection?

I only remember that I have to type admin and something in the network details but I tried that the server couldn't be found . What should I type to change it ?



Thanks!How to change the name of my DSL internet connection?
His trying to get into his router, so basically you just need your username and password. Get the default password for your router through the manufacturers website or just google it. To obtain your routers ip address jump on command prompt. Go to your run box or search box and type:



CMD



Then once your inside command prompt type this command:



ipconfig



The address for your router is the default gateway.



Good luck :)How to change the name of my DSL internet connection?
dude, you need to put in more detail of what you are trying to do? Your title says one thing but the text below goes on to something else.



Are you trying to logon to your router?
  • How do you
  • one web hosting
  •