Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change your network on Facebook?

Well, I've been using Facebook for almost a month now...and I tried to change my network to my high school name, it didn't work, and it wasn't on there, but i see my friends with their network of their high school name, which is weird...I couldn't understand some things here. Can you help me out for an easy 10 points?How do you change your network on Facebook?
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?



Type in your school name and just join up! Please note that you have to add a friend from the network you're trying to join in order to be in it.



Also, if you graduated already (this includes this year of '08), you can't put your year. So if you were '07, you have to put '09. Not sure why they changed that.How do you change your network on Facebook?
They got rid of the whole changing networks thing about 6 months ago, but if you email facebook (go to the help section) you can ank them and they may be able to help you.