Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help me change my profile name on the playstation network i cnat change my name cuz i dunno how to?

please help me change the name on the the playstation network what do i have to do make a new account ??? incase im not explaining this right its the name others see when playing online help me change it !!!Help me change my profile name on the playstation network i cnat change my name cuz i dunno how to?
you cannnot change the name on playstation network, you can create new one if you want new name. also you need to readd your friend list after you get new name so you and your friend can play together online.Help me change my profile name on the playstation network i cnat change my name cuz i dunno how to?
i have tried so many times u have to start again. Altho in the near future they might let us change r names like xbox live
  • advice on living
  • advice on writing
  •